Main Menu

BMW composition

Started by lore22388, November 29, 2012, 02:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lore22388

A simple BMW composition that i made for a friend. My first try with DOF....hope you like it.

PhilippeV8

You've got a nice angle on the car, but here are some ideas:

1- with DOF enabled, needs to cook WAAAAY longer to get ridd of that grain.  If you let it render very long and still got grain, do a "reduce noise" filter in Photoshop
2- the tail light is not red ... which is very confusing... (at least for me it is .. at first you think you're looking at the front end of the car)
3- chromed out rimms add more drama, simply because KS does a VERY good job at that .. it's an option to try
4- replace the top and side vieuw by hand-sketch-style 2D drawings instead of renders ...
5- the underside of the car looks weird, cuz it seems to stand on a mirror, yet the mirror throws light on the bottom of the tires, which gives a weird outlined look, on the right rear weel in particular.

Personaly I would use a deep-red color for the paint ... but that's just me ;)

lore22388

Many thanks for your advice...I know, the render should cook more, but I only had half a day to do this job :'(. Personally i don't like Black cars..but my friend wanted it so much, as the tail light uncoloured..

"replace the top and side vieuw by hand-sketch-style 2D drawings instead of renders"  this is a very good idea!!...i'll try soon..

P.S sorry for my english