Main Menu

Diamond Ring

Started by Shooter, November 29, 2012, 11:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shooter

Hi all,

It's been a long time since i post something here, so here's one img i've been working on. The ring model is from one of my old clients, everything else is my own work. The goal wasn't to present the ring itself, its more trying to depict the next step in the relationship using red color (red symbolizes love and passion among many other things) for the fluids and backdrop. All i wanted to accomplish is to get the impactful img through the interaction of ring with fluids. The scene was created using Maya and fluids were simulated using RealFlow 2012 (500 000 particles that produce 1,5 mil poly surface). I'm attaching keyshot print screen along with the post-processed img.

As always, i'm looking forward to your thoughts and comments :)
All the best,
Voya

Ed

Excellent job Voya.  Lots of energy conveyed in your image.

I experimented with rings and water a month ago in this posting:

http://keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,4694.0.html

Like to see more of your work.

Ed

Shooter

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for the nice words, i'm really glad you like it. I'll post more work very soon :)

All the best,
Voya

hitesh.m

its amazing shooter no one can say its render image for ring specially diamond too realistic but water effect still look little artificial. like to c more of your creativity.......

Shooter

Thank you hitesh, it means a lot to me hearing that from someone like you. Yeah, i could work more on the fluids but after a whole day of back and forth simulation, i call it done and decided to make the best of it :)

All the best,
Voya

guest84672

Awesome image. Please send to us in a larger resolution for the "Call for KS4 content".