Aston DB5 rebuild scene

Started by tsunami, December 07, 2012, 10:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

The original shots i posted some time ago , was : http://keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,4706.msg19978.html#msg19978
so i decided to  rebuild the scene completely, with different environment ,new tire texture and new light setup..and this is the result.
Will be appear on keyshot facebook page? ;)
Regards

Philrider7

The tires look amazing! I dont post often, but always check out Amazing shot section in the forum and I got to say that you've became really good with rendering cars!

Congratulations!

Philippe

Ed

I agree - the wheels look amazing.  Great model and render.

My only comments are that the rear window doesn't look like it's showing through to the back plate.  I would also desaturate the yellow in the license plate - it looks a bit strong compared to the intensity of the rest of the image.

Ed

PhilippeV8

Quote from: Ed on December 07, 2012, 01:28:42 PM
I agree - the wheels look amazing.  Great model and render.

My only comments are that the rear window doesn't look like it's showing through to the back plate.  I would also desaturate the yellow in the license plate - it looks a bit strong compared to the intensity of the rest of the image.

Ed

I can't add anything to this .. I was thinking just the same while looking at this render.

Despot

Love the tires, but to me, the reflection in the car does not match the cobblestones it's supposed to be sitting on...

Again though it could just be my tired old mans eyes... apologies if it is

Cheers

J

tsunami

Quote from: Philrider7 on December 07, 2012, 12:46:28 PM
The tires look amazing! I dont post often, but always check out Amazing shot section in the forum and I got to say that you've became really good with rendering cars!

Congratulations!

Philippe
thank u a lot i'm glad u like it..

tsunami

Quote from: biomechanic on December 07, 2012, 02:41:22 PM
Love the tires, but to me, the reflection in the car does not match the cobblestones it's supposed to be sitting on...

Again though it could just be my tired old mans eyes... apologies if it is

Cheers

J
:-) didnt found cobblestone hdri..so i suppose there is a park garden outside the car

feher

This is nice. I do believe you can push this image even more.
Chrome mirrors and inside rear view mirror need some love along with the glass as a whole.
Your tires do look good you have alot of shape in them. But, I feel they are a tad blown out starting to look like plastic.
You have come far and are improving with every image.
Keep up the great work.
Tim

Josh3D

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on December 21, 2012, 07:20:11 AM
Definitely Aldo :) posted to Facebook (and Pinterest as well.)
;D ;)Thanks Josh...i'm proud of it...and glad too..

Imz

guest84672

Very nice indeed - yet the wheels/tires throw me off. The rear wheel looks significantly different than the front wheel as far as the lighting goes. Plus, aren't these the same wheels you used on the Ferrari?

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on December 22, 2012, 06:38:44 AM
Very nice indeed - yet the wheels/tires throw me off. The rear wheel looks significantly different than the front wheel as far as the lighting goes. Plus, aren't these the same wheels you used on the Ferrari?
lights goes in different way from front side car to rear side car,plus on the front i simulated lens flare on...btw yes i used same wheels on ferrari..that's right..