Call for 2012 Splash Cards

Started by feher, December 15, 2012, 01:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

A buddy of mine suggested I should do splash cards of my work every year. Basically a quick look back into all the images I have done for that year. Or even make a bunch of different splash cards and put them together and make a book....lol
While I never did one before I thought I would give it a go. I really think this is a great idea. You will have a quick reference on how you are progressing as an artist year after year.
So here is my challenge. Put together splashsh card for 2012 and post it here. I think it will be very interesting on two levels.

1. Seeing all the great images done with Keyshot in 2012 in one place.
2.  How you Design your splash card.

Happy Splash carding....lol
Can't wait to seewhat you have done in 2012
Enjoy
Tim

Dylan

That's a great idea Tim. What about also getting a calendar made with some of your images? Lots of places do custom calendars for

PhilippeV8

guest84672

Awesome. Which reminds me ... I need a Feher rendering for my office at home. Will e-mail you.

feher

Philippe
Ha your right. Nice work. It didn't regester in my head due to the HAPPY holidays. Take that off and you'll have a splash card for all occasions.....lol
Thanks for sharing
Tim

Thomas it would be my pleasure to make you something for the office.

tsunami

Yes Tim..this is a very nice idea...and so here my 2012 splashcard toooo...
regardsss

feher

Looks great!
Thanks for sharing. Next year we will look back at this and see where we have improved or see how our style may have changed.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Despot

A wonderful idea, love them all especially Tsunami's...

Gonna give it a go if i make it to tomorrow - the way my life is heading probably not...

J

Josh3D

GREAT idea Tim! Looking forward to seeing more from everyone on this!!

Josh