Main Menu

American Dream

Started by EGON, December 21, 2012, 05:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

Speedster

Bingo!  Everything works in this image, at least for me.  All points to the subject, but not obviously.  And the lighting- wow.  Thanks, Egon, this is really a keeper! 
Bill G

SergioBL

Great job as always!!! Thanks for share!!

Angelo

Despot

Cool as, it's a photograph as far as I'm concerned...

J

guest84672

feher

This is top notch imagery.  You out did yourself on this one.
Its a keeper
Tim

Speedster

You know, the more I return to this image the more perfect is seems.  Especially, this time I noticed the clarity and punch of the flag and tree, and the counterpoise they give to the image.  The only very minor nit I might pick is that the car shadow seems a bit hard edged, as compared to the other cast shadows, and that the shadow does not "travel" properly up the side, or edge, of the curb.  But, man, this is truly your best effort, and a real eye opener as to how to look at things in a different "light".
Bill G

PhilippeV8

Funny ... american dream with an audi ...  ;D

EGON

Here's what I started with. After I added the flag I named the pic American Dream. After thinking about it for a while, I said no, that is not the American Dream
car. A few weeks ago my friend called me up and said to wait on my front porch so he could show me his new car. A few minutes later he pulled up in a new brite yellow A6. When he got out of the car he said check this out. I think Audi is the American dream car. I don't know why because they are always in the shop. Notice how adding a little thing like the flag changes an ordinary picture into an interesting picture. Thanks for the kind words! Lions play the Falcons tonight. Should be a good game.

Angelo

Wheres the R8 logo on the break system?? :(

Saloff

very clean picture as automotive photogs say:)
very well balanced and definitely a keeper.