Le Mans Legend - Ferrari 312pb Mario Andretti

Started by tsunami, December 28, 2012, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Another hard work on a fantastic Le Mans car legend called Ferrari 312PB, with Mario Andretti and Jacky Ickx Officials drivers.
Instead, in 1971, Ferrari focused on a new 3.0L prototype based on the 180

EGON

What am I looking at here? The car or your giant logo?

Despot

Another cool render, gotta admit your logo is rather prominent though, affecting the focal point of the image which surely should be the car ? - perhaps reduce the opacity on it to between 20/25% to make it less prominent... just a thought Aldo.

J

kana

Angelo

Not sure if its because im viewing this from my cellphone, but i think you can render this better, compared to your other work. :)

feher

Nice work for the most part.
Tone down the green filter. The race track looks like it could be grass....lol
Also look at your decals with black lettering. The black is flat. You are missing alot of depth to the car becasue of it.
Happy New Year my friend.
I would like to see you push this one more.
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: EGON on December 28, 2012, 06:24:39 PM
What am I looking at here? The car or your giant logo?
Hi Egon....my giant logo....

tsunami

Quote from: biomechanic on December 29, 2012, 12:06:42 PM
Another cool render, gotta admit your logo is rather prominent though, affecting the focal point of the image which surely should be the car ? - perhaps reduce the opacity on it to between 20/25% to make it less prominent... just a thought Aldo.

J
Hi John, thanks for your suggestion, yes it's better i reduce logo opacity ..i will do asap...
;) Happy new year...
Aldo

tsunami

Quote from: feher on December 30, 2012, 07:24:43 PM
Nice work for the most part.
Tone down the green filter. The race track looks like it could be grass....lol
Also look at your decals with black lettering. The black is flat. You are missing alot of depth to the car becasue of it.
Happy New Year my friend.
I would like to see you push this one more.
Tim
Hi Tim, thanks for yoru suggestions.... ;)
Hm i must work on that black letering area, but i must tell you, i still don't know the right way to improve them and make depth at all...
Some suggestions on that Tim?
Happy new year to you too my friend.
Aldo

feher

Anyway I can get the KSP of this. I will work the materials and send it back.
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: feher on January 02, 2013, 04:00:24 PM
Anyway I can get the KSP of this. I will work the materials and send it back.
Tim
That could be a nice idea, but i would like to get goal on it by myself with suggestion or considerations ..(because is too much easy if someone show how to do step by step ;) ..)
Aldo

Chad Holton

Great job getting the model to blend with the background. I think you just need to give your labels a specular value other than black (under the label properties, at the bottom).

feher

Yes, what Chad said.  ;)
I'm not a big fan of typing. That's why I asked for the bip. No big deal. If I had the time I would do all kinds of work flows for you guys.
Maybe someday. In the mean time play with what Chad suggested. You will like the results.
Keep up the great work !
It's a keeper.
Tim