Chocolate Jesus Visuals

Started by schneich, January 10, 2013, 02:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schneich

just recently i made some for a chocolatier, i fumbled a lot with the material especially of the white chocolate,
translucency comes in handy....

at the second pic you see the difference between white chocolate with and without translucency...

third pic is wrapped in goldfoil...

and some chocolate bonbons... ;-)

Dylan

Nice work, although I must admit I would be a bit superstitious about eating a choccy Jesus.

Despot

Well I'm an atheist so I'd just bite his head off with no qualms whatsoever... ;-)

Nice renders BTW...

guest84672

tsunami

Hello
nice idea and Jesus model..but for me is not seems chocolate and is not realistic(your goal was to get realistic?),..it' seem a undefined material; u can see that especially on the last render image.
Regards

schneich

the last one is the "old" chocolate material i used, the jesus is an actual one, maybe it is a bit too shiny, otherwise i think its pretty real... i even applied a very subtle scratches bump.. for the white chocolate i think transmission is very important, but i doubt milk and dark would look more real because they have coca solids they should be opaque ??

cheers

t.

Angelo

it looks way too smooth to be considered real chocolate texture, perhaps it could be possible to make one? looks tasty tho!

Rabe

I like to think of my Jesus as....

feher

Looks good. Keep pushing the material.
Thanks for sharing
Tim