Wine falling into a glass

Started by mjb, February 27, 2013, 01:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjb

Wine falling into glass

Only a preview render

fario

olala!, but with such a movement, you're breaking your Bordeaux!

Antoine

mjb

;D Ca c'est pas grave
I did a couple of others which had more of a gentle introduction of the wine, but the client wanted this more dramatic one, for er.. whatever reason. This is going to be a huge image up on their reception wall.

Saloff

well done! i understand that the splashes are renders as well, aren't they?

fario

I think the diameter of your jet is too big.

I personally do not like the composition of your image, leaning, crooked.

I would also tighter framing, and will not put the label face.

Antoine

mjb

Hey thanks matey,
Yes, it was done in blender using their fluid sim, chose a frame I liked and then exported the entire thing out as an .obj into KS.

mjb

Quote from: Antoine on February 27, 2013, 01:59:02 AM
I think the diameter of your jet is too big.

I personally do not like the composition of your image, leaning, crooked.

I would also tighter framing, and will not put the label face.

Antoine

Well, thats ok  :) and thank you for your comment. Client was happy  ;D and obviously the label was obligatoire.

mjb

On another note, which is what is so great about Keyshot, I had the clients in the office with me, and just switching backwards and forwards between liquid colours and angles, they were able to choose several images they wanted in a relatively short space of time. We had white, rose and red all done, and dimensions agreed on within 25 minutes.
Brilliant software.

fario

yes it is true that in Keyshot demo very impressed!

Antoine

DriesV

Quote from: mjb on February 27, 2013, 02:48:35 AM
On another note, which is what is so great about Keyshot, I had the clients in the office with me, and just switching backwards and forwards between liquid colours and angles, they were able to choose several images they wanted in a relatively short space of time. We had white, rose and red all done, and dimensions agreed on within 25 minutes.
Brilliant software.

Yup! ;)
Ever since switching to a screaming dual Xeon E5 machine, my office has become a "realtime interactive product presentation" hub. :D

Dries

guest84672

Well done - as long as the client is happy and pays, who cares?

mjb

;D heha thats worthy of an acronim.. I'm just in the R.I.P.P.
I don't normally like having clients next to me, but with KS its kinda fun.. you get lots of 'oooh's'.. and 'wow's'

"If you think THAT's good, check out this Lambo render bi-atch" Is a phrase I use a lot with clients. Professional to a fault, me  8) :D

mjb

Quote from: Thomas Teger on February 27, 2013, 06:09:46 AM
Well done - as long as the client is happy and pays, who cares?

Cheers Thomas, and you're absolutely right. The great thing about using KS with the client in the room is once they've gone, I just render the camera angles as specified and jobs a good un. No more backwards and forwards with images... is saving me a whole load of time. As long as you can put up with the public in your house... I try and stay away from them whenever possible ;)

mjb

*update*
5 new images just ordered based on that one! I live in a wine producing area, I feel I may be quite busy over the next few weeks :) yay.

fario

but ...

make the demonstration WITH his client is not a good idea ...

He thinks like this, it's too easy to wonder why he must pay you much ...

hahahah :o