Old Citroen on the Moss

Started by tsunami, February 28, 2013, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

An older model...on the moss

Speedster

OMG!  Beautiful photo!  I'd love to see this modeled and rendered in KeyShot!  Oops- maybe it is!  Absolutely amazing work, my friend!
Bill G

TpwUK

That's the best looking Citroen i have ever seen - :-*

abedsabeh

Nice! 

Be careful in the post, the mask should be sharper at the bottom of the door and and the tire (it is a bit blurry now) IMO.

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on February 28, 2013, 04:16:11 PM
OMG!  Beautiful photo!  I'd love to see this modeled and rendered in KeyShot!  Oops- maybe it is!  Absolutely amazing work, my friend!
Bill G
thanks Bill,i worked hard on this one model and in to the rendere...only keyshot..i don't like anymore others render engine..:-))
Aldo

tsunami

Quote from: abedsabeh on February 28, 2013, 05:09:32 PM
Nice! 

Be careful in the post, the mask should be sharper at the bottom of the door and and the tire (it is a bit blurry now) IMO.
thanks Abed..this is your first comments on my works..;-)...but i follow all yours:-)
..please could u explain me exactly what did u mean?thx

Ed

Seghier

evilmaul

how the citroen got there I dont know and dont wanna know  :P  but the render looks cool!!

PhilippeV8

HAHA .. I open this post .. the image pops up and I say "oh my god!" .. then I scroll down to read the posts below it and the first thing I see is "OMG"  ;D ;D

So there you have it .. this render is: OMG ! :)

DriesV

Looks like it got stuck in Jurassic Park or something...

Absolutely AMAZING!
The composition, view angle and color palette is totally awesome. That car literally has become part of the natural world. :D

Dries

tsunami

Quote from: evilmaul on February 28, 2013, 08:02:05 PM
how the citroen got there I dont know and dont wanna know  :P  but the render looks cool!!
ahahah...i was thinking the same "how citroen got there?"...hmm someone did..:-)..thanks for your compliment..

Rabe

:O  dumbfounded.  This is seriously awesome.

mjb

Thats really nice  :D, one observation though (*important* not a criticism, an observation) the glass would be better if it was dirty. If a car has been sat under tree's for years, you get all sorts of sticky sap collecting on the window. If you dull them off a bit, would finish it off nicely.

But really, fabulous work.

Is all the moss done in Zbrush?

tsunami

Quote from: DriesV on February 28, 2013, 11:12:10 PM
Looks like it got stuck in Jurassic Park or something...

Absolutely AMAZING!
The composition, view angle and color palette is totally awesome. That car literally has become part of the natural world. :D

Dries
Thanks a lot Driesv!!..yes the original idea was like a Lost word..image..Jurassic Park..you got that on my render! great..