Being big is not everything

Started by tsunami, March 11, 2013, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Being big is not everything...little but real expensive...luxury again...
Regards

Ed

Add moss.  I gotta have more moss.   :)

Ed

PS - Great render.

guest84672

tsunami

Quote from: Ed on March 11, 2013, 05:15:04 PM
Add moss.  I gotta have more moss.   :)

Ed

PS - Great render.
;D ;D ;D ;D Ahahahah Ed ;D..lately i was working with lot of moss..;-) yes...i had an idea to add here too..butttttt..
Thankssss
regards

Skint

nice work again T !  It looks a little inspired by Egon?

Not sure about the darkness of the shadow cast by the car compared with the one cast by the lamp post.

tsunami

Quote from: Skint on March 12, 2013, 05:19:39 AM
nice work again T !  It looks a little inspired by Egon?

Not sure about the darkness of the shadow cast by the car compared with the one cast by the lamp post.
thanks skint!..well usually my works have hard contrast and color,and a bit green influence;but i wanted something different,a new vision;a bit different from Egon's works,but u have reason influencedfrom him works.
I think he has a great taste and cool vision,and egon's works has not egual with others...i think also he is an inspiration for all here.
Regards
aldo

zpaolo

One thing I noticed (not only in your works though) is that some details are too "crisp", to the point of almost looking "jaggy". Especially the vent grille on the front of the car, and the parting line between the hood and the front. A little more anti-aliasing or pixel blurring should help, IMO a slightly less crisp picture looks more realistic and less "digital"

Paolo