Macross Fanracer Blue Angels Tribute

Started by zpaolo, April 15, 2013, 10:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zpaolo

New revision of my Macross Fanracer model, more details and (thanks to DuPont metallic paint) a great Blue Angels inspired livery ;D

Paolo

Josh3D

Looking better every time you post it ;) Really outstanding Paolo.

feher

Looking great ! Would like to see you push this image some more. Give it a mood.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

zpaolo

Quote from: feher on April 15, 2013, 01:35:50 PM
Looking great ! Would like to see you push this image some more. Give it a mood.

Thank you and yes you are right, these pictures are not much more than showcases for the model and materials (mostly playing with camera angles to get the best from the model), I'll try something more "meaningful" now that I'm at a good point of development with the model

Paolo

zpaolo

Quote from: josh3d on April 15, 2013, 01:06:44 PM
Looking better every time you post it ;) Really outstanding Paolo.

Thank you Josh, I'm still thinking of how to proceed, if going to a finer level of detail or keep it more or less like this, halfway between something "real" and a "cartoon"... I have to decide to stop ad a certain point or I'll go on for days tweaking surfaces like the bottom intake  LOL

Paolo

JHoagland

That's very nice. I like the Blue Angels color scheme. :)

Speedster

Love the model, camera and colors!  Maybe just tone it down a bit with brightness and gamma?  And just a tiny tad of roughness?  You are really on to something with this!
Bill G