Main Menu

Frozen Liquor..

Started by tsunami, May 26, 2013, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Don't drink it's dangerous.... ;D

abedsabeh

Nice!

If it was me, I would add some dew, frost and little mist. Also few bottles are a bit off the ground.

Abed

tsunami

Quote from: abedsabeh on May 26, 2013, 02:45:00 PM
Nice!

If it was me, I would add some dew, frost and little mist. Also few bottles are a bit off the ground.

Abed
That's a good idea Abed!..So did u mean to add bottles on the ground with some mist on background, and dew and frost on foreground?
(Are you Italian Abed?)
Aldo

abedsabeh

Quote from: tsunami on May 26, 2013, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: abedsabeh on May 26, 2013, 02:45:00 PM
Nice!

Abed
That's a good idea Abed!..So did u mean to add bottles on the ground with some mist on background, and dew and frost on foreground?
(Are you Italian Abed?)
Aldo

Sono Lebanese, ma vivo in Italia "Abbiategrasso". :)

I was talking about the bottles, for some reason 2 of them are not touching the ground "a bit floating". Yeas some frost and dew on the bottles and on the ground.

edwardo

Wow, amazing. Real nice depth to the ice. Are you willing to share any info on how you did this?

Thanks

Ed

tsunami

Quote from: edwardo on May 27, 2013, 04:42:22 AM
Wow, amazing. Real nice depth to the ice. Are you willing to share any info on how you did this?

Thanks

Ed
thanks Ed...yes asap i will share that..

feher

Very nice !
It's a keeper
Tim

tsunami

PhilippeV8

Well if it is frozen, I would make a setup with a shot-glass and a bottle upside down over it in some kind of a bottle holding rig.  Then have a drop almost falling into the glass and put on the words "waaait for it ...."

However, can liquor actualy freeze ?  ;)

Josh3D

I'm in love with that glass material. Well done!

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on May 27, 2013, 11:36:34 PM
Well if it is frozen, I would make a setup with a shot-glass and a bottle upside down over it in some kind of a bottle holding rig.  Then have a drop almost falling into the glass and put on the words "waaait for it ...."

However, can liquor actualy freeze ?  ;)
;D ;D ;D Maybe with azoto ..:D

nickss69

AMAZING good work mate :D

youknowwho4eva

Only thing I'd do is rotate some of the bottles some. They look a little too uniform to me.

tsunami

Quote from: youknowwho4eva on May 29, 2013, 07:13:53 AM
Only thing I'd do is rotate some of the bottles some. They look a little too uniform to me.
Hm yes u have reason i'm seeing that,..so i'm working in a new shot, with all suggestions i got on here..
Btw Thanks...a lot..
Aldo