A few bits and bobs (WARNING - contains nudity)

Started by mjb, May 31, 2013, 02:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjb

All done in Keyshot (obviously)

this is a little light on the rear wheels, but still came out cool

Jeff Hayden

John B

The first two came out the best if you ask me :D

mjb

Heha Thanks guys  :D
I always give 3d characters a wide birth, but these two came out kinda nice.. and the material for the girl is just 'advanced' with all reflection/specular set to 0/black. works quite well.

edwardo

Wow! These are all fantastic. love the first two black and white shots, and the cars are all really well rendered. Getting slightly freaked out by the shot of the redhead due to her squashed face - looks like when i used to squash the head on my He-man dolls. But thats no criticism on the nice render that it is.

Thanks for sharing, im inspired to get to the level your at soon
Ed

John B

Quote from: mjb on June 01, 2013, 03:55:25 AM
Heha Thanks guys  :D
I always give 3d characters a wide birth, but these two came out kinda nice.. and the material for the girl is just 'advanced' with all reflection/specular set to 0/black. works quite well.

seriously? Just 'advanced' ???? the second one looks amazing to be honest, I wouldn't have guessed that it was just 'advanced'... Good job :D

mjb

Thanks John,
Yup, just advanced  :)
I did initially bring her in and apply the keyshot skin material, but just ended up going back to my original import, and adjusting just those two things on the advanced mat.
Never rendered a person in KS before, really pleased with how it handled it... will do some more next week - thinking italian looking girl with a Dino.

Edwardo, thanks matey - erm... squashed face?!  ;D Honestly, I can't see that - she looks pefectly attractive to me! (Maybe I'm twisted). She looked better without the tattoo actually, It was just a play on the word 'Testarossa'.. (aka an afterthought)

Josh3D

ok, yeah, I thought the girl in the first two was part of the backplate. Nice work.