tsunami

The final one... ;Dwon the race
Regards
aldo

NDenekamp

Stunning!

Amazing detail and decals  8)

TpwUK

I struggle with getting vehicles looking right in environmental backgrounds let alone adding anything else like motion blur etc - It's a sexy piece of art mate ... well done tsunami

Martin Spencer-Ford

PhilippeV8

The thing that keeps buggin me is the weird flap behind the front weel.

And for some reason, the window sticker with the helmet guy seems more flat on this render compared to the red car previously .. no ?

Despot

Quoteweird flap behind the front weel

They are known as 'mudflaps'... contrary to their name, they don't flap, but they do do a hell of a job at stopping flying mud and debris and in a rally cars case, stop mud building up between the wheel and wheel arch.

Looks like the one that Aldo's used is trimmed with metal... nice...

Anyway, good job Aldo, the spray at the rear is a nice touch

regards

J

tsunami

feher

Aldo,
I did a quick retouch of your great image.
I felt the front tire need some love and the headlights pulled the car out some more too. Hope you don't mind.
Keep up the great work !
Tim

tsunami

Quote from: feher on June 07, 2013, 06:58:48 PM
Aldo,
I did a quick retouch of your great image.
I felt the front tire need some love and the headlights pulled the car out some more too. Hope you don't mind.
Keep up the great work !
Tim
No problem Tim,u did a great improvment and it's ok.well so did u add lens flares on headlights?it's seems;-)..and i see u worked also on exposure right?
Aldo

feher

Hi Aldo,
I added some light to the front wheel, cleaned up that shape behind the front wheel. Added some new flares to the headlights. Applied a bi pass. then darken the background a tad to try to push the car forward some more. The more I look at this I feel the driver is to bright compared to the side of vehicle. I think I would tone him down some or add brightness and contrast to the side of vehicle to match the driver.
Tim

Speedster

The thing that really nails it for me is how well it's "planted" in the total environment!  You can almost hear it.  Love this work!
Bill G

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on June 08, 2013, 05:28:54 PM
The thing that really nails it for me is how well it's "planted" in the total environment!  You can almost hear it.  Love this work!
Bill G
Nice to hear Bill..i appreciate it..because on an other forum got a lot bad critiques...so..nice to get a positive one...to improve the work..
Aldo

Speedster

Quotebecause on an other forum got a lot bad critiques

Hey, this is the only forum that counts!
Bill G

DriesV

To hell with bashing...
Hip hip hooray for positive appraisal! :D

Dries

tsunami

Quote from: DriesV on June 10, 2013, 12:53:40 AM

To hell with bashing...
Hip hip hooray for positive appraisal! :D

Dries