Main Menu

zxcman's art dump

Started by zxcman, June 23, 2013, 02:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcman

hi folks! glad to join this awesome community!

I want to show you some of my keyshot renders. mostly it is done by retopology in max, but rarely I left zb sculpt as final render mesh.
hope you like it. :)

feel free to ad me on FB
https://www.facebook.com/zxcmanCG
and cghub
http://zxcman.cghub.com/

Despot

Welcome... Very nice sculpts with beautiful texturing

Bravo !!

J

DriesV

CRAZY for a first entry!
**COUGH**master class**COUGH**

Dries

PhilippeV8

These renders absolutely SUCK !

... they suck the goodness out of most other good renders posted here before and show a whole new level of good !

Josh3D

Haha! Nice Philippe! Welcome to the KeyShot forum Dmitriy!! These are drop dead awesome... I don't know which one to put in the Gallery/on our Facebook page first  ;)

Update: I picked the first lanky robot guy. awesome detail Dmitriy. Are you working on the Destiny game??

MathewO

Hey dude, these are absolutely gorgeous. I've been looking into the same pipeline in order to prototype a mech that I've been sketching as yourself and Vitaly have had such good results with it. May I ask how you're going about texturing? Are you polypainting, using some sort of procedural textures, decals or just PShopping after ther keyshot render?

Thanks, your work is really inspirational. Keep on Trucking!

Mat ;)

zxcman

thanks a lot everyone! :)

josh3d,
God this is awesome! thank you so much! Nope I do not work on destiny game but I wish to :)

MathewO,
Thanks! I usually work with decals and very subtle details on textures.
if my mesh is not from zb I usually add some UV's

I wish to have simple blend material. just to blend few material using the mask :D

zxcman

new WIP shots :)

god I dream to have propepr export from zb to keyshot  ::)

guest84672

Looks great. ZBrush plugin is in the works, and ready for testing, if you are interested.

zxcman

@ Thomas Teger didn't notice your reply. Yes I am interested

here is my recent work done in zbrush, max, Ps and of course keyshot

edwardo

All of this is fantastic. Can't say much more!

Thanks for sharing
Ed

Chad Holton

thomasteger

Awesome work. Send us an e-mail at beta@luxion.com and we will send you the links to the beta plugin.

Skint

Pepster3D

8)WOW!!! Really great models and renders.  Makes me want to learn Z-Brush even more now!