Main Menu

Go Kart

Started by Arian Shamil, June 26, 2013, 06:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arian Shamil

Hi!
Some days ago i've found on Grabcad a nice 3d model of a go kart made by Matteo Marchiorato (the 3d model is available on grabcad site...)
I did some render using Ks4...hope you like it!

PhilippeV8

Its always been kindof a dream of mine to take one of these, without the engine, make it as light as possible, then add pedals and bike-gears ... what would that give ?

Despot

Nice renders, but too many of them showing very similar camera views...

J

edwardo

Nice - makes me want to go karting

My only criticism would be to 'dull' everything down (in particular the metals) and put some wear 'n' tear on the tyres.

I think you can be forgiven for posting so many similar shots because its just so dang easy to do that with keyshot!

Ed

Josh3D

Love the direction this is taking but think you can push it a bit further. Edwardo has some good suggestions. Maybe a different color background/backplate/environment and a more dramatic camera angle. The 3rd and 8th image (from top) are good angles.

Arian Shamil

Thanks a lot guys for all yous suggestions!

They're all precious to me and i'm right too with them!
:)

In these case i've used a lot of similar angle camera because it was a file presentation so i've decided to do a lot of shot 45

tsunami

I like the kart model, and also the rendering shots u got..in my opinion i would like to push more some materials on there, for example tire, and some plastic parts...just my idea.
I like also chromatich color choice, and the seat looks good..
Nice job ....
Aldo