is luxion or hdrlightstudio talking bullshit ????????

Started by schneich, June 26, 2013, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schneich

hi,

everybody is waiting for the implementation of lightstudio into keyshot 4 in windows AND mac.
last word from luxion is that hdrlightstudio has to do the next move...

here latest answer from the lightstudio folks.
who is talking bullshit here over the course of 3 months ???

Ruckus

I think the only Bullshit is what you've stepped in. :o

We have been using HDRLS in KeyShot since March of this year, and we could have been using it since October 2012.  (I just didn't have time to get to HDRLS until March)

schneich

dude, 

may be if you had taken the bullshit from your eyes you would have seen that iam talking mainly about the MAC version

first READ THEN write ;-)

t.

Claus Jensen

We are still waiting for a response from HDR Light Studio, so the ball is in their yard.

Ruckus

Are you going for BIGGEST ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR AWARD???

don't bother replying - I'm done with you

PhilippeV8

Tho I'm not fond of faul language ... I am enjoying this thread  ;D

guest84672

Easy please. No need to insult our forum members, Schneich.

We are still in the process on working out some of the details. Once this is done, we will look into the implementation.

edwardo

PhilippeV8

edwardo

ha, yes thanks, i quickly rendered this boxing scene in keyshot,

render time:15 min

Im quite pleases with the photo-realism

schneich

@ruckus  dont be offensive if you cant take the echo ;-) if you would say something like this into my face i would shove your windows pc rite up your Xss :-)

@thomas teger  sorry but iam just tired of waiting, i purchased hdr lightstudio when there was word from luxion that there will be support for hdr lightstudio in keyshot 4on a mac,
well there isnt and hdr lightstudio is frickin worthless without live linking....  also i must say that there is no fixing for the econnexion 3d mouse bug in keyshot 4.1..... :-/

cheers

t.

@claus jensen     i just posted your answer to the HDR lightstudio facebook page!

Despot

Quoteha, yes thanks, i quickly rendered this boxing scene in keyshot,

render time:15 min

Im quite pleases with the photo-realism

If that's the case Edwardo, why didn't you render her sans brassiere... ?  ;)

As for this topic, I remember this guy swearing in another one of his, it must be what he does best...  :D

J

Despot

Also, it's worth pointing out that the developers of this are known as 'Lightmap Software' not 'HDRLightStudio'... that's the software itself  ;)

Despot

??? I've just read one of the posts above... threats of violence towards an innocent forum member - is there any need I'm asking myself ?

Somebody is in desperate need of an anger management course methinks...

J

number12

Quote from: The Metal Master on June 27, 2013, 09:17:57 AM
??? I've just read one of the posts above... threats of violence towards an innocent forum member - is there any need I'm asking myself ?

Somebody is in desperate need of an anger management course methinks...

J

Maybe they've just tried to upgrade to version 4.1!  ;) Amateur software, professional prices from what i can make out....still no solution.....