KeyShot Toon Challenge W.I.P.

Started by DriesV, July 01, 2013, 03:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest84672

Send it over to Brandon and myself - we can set it up for you and render it out.

TpwUK

Getting fatigued yet ? Animations are draining to the mind and can be demoralising to the soul

Martin

DriesV

Starting to work on a non-Toon version...

Dries

TpwUK

Still getting better ... keep it coming - ;

Speedster

Don't forget to grease those gears!  With "Flight Mission Compliant Grease"!
Bill G

DriesV

Here's a few other non-Toon shots. I've finished up a complete non-Toon version now. Using a lot of Axalta paints... ;D

Dries

guest84672

Looking great. Let us know when this is done, and we will render it out for you as well.

abedsabeh

Dries, I see that you're having fun here. Good stuff!

Abed

DriesV

I just uploaded my final animation.

https://vimeo.com/70823140

It's an unedited, single rendering KeyShot animation. Only postwork done is the music I added.

Dries

TpwUK

And it rocks Dries ... I have seen it twice and i am still not catching all of the work you have done on this, it needs to be studied not looked at and that's great...

Martin

Speedster

What a blast!!!  I love the tiny little bounce as he/she is traveling down the track.  And how nonchalant he/she is negotiating the "Travails of Life"!  But I miss the blinking eyeballs from an early test animation...
Bill G

DriesV

Quote from: Speedster on July 22, 2013, 08:05:28 PM
But I miss the blinking eyeballs from an early test animation...
Bill G

Darn, you and your eagle eye, Bill! ;D
I was thinking about adding the 'blink', but there simply was no time for it. I set a hard deadline for myself to finish the animation part on Saturday.

I might add it for the non-Toon version though...

Dries

Despot

I can't view the animation because the proxy server where I am won't allow HTTPS site access, and Vimeo is a HTTPS domain

Damn and blast it

J

DriesV

John, Youtube comes to the rescue. :)

Dries

DriesV

Changing over my materials and lighting a bit.

I think a very coarse flake metallic paint looks cool for the avatar.

Dries