Minions & Ariel Atom Race!! RENDERS+TIMELAPSE

Started by Millergo, July 12, 2013, 11:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millergo

HI GUYS!!!!! This time i bring to you my last work.
First I did the Ariel Atom V8 and I show you 2 things, the Speed Modelling and Final renders.
And this is the surprise... i Will to participate into the Minion`s Contest ( http://www.cgmeetup.net/forums/topic/639-final-render-grid2-minion-race/ ) with My minions and my Ariel Atom.

All Renders made with keyshot of course. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Ariel Atom Speed Modelling:

Finals Renders:

guest84672

The renderings are top notch - very impressive. Of course I love the last one.

PhilippeV8

Agree with Thomas.

Would've been awesome if there'd been a little more difference between the minions.  One with 1 eye would've been cool, and a thinner one or so.

Either way, the car is awesome :)

richardfunnell

These are awesome, top notch modeling and rendering! I love the minions in the last image!  ;D

abedsabeh

tsunami

Great work Millergo...this one is the best work you have posted on here..
Compliments.!!

DriesV

Stunning clarity!
Minions are wicked...

Dries

Millergo

thanks guys!!! well i made only one minion because i will to participate in contest and i havnt got time to do more minions, im doing the Daft punk helmets right now and i havnt got time to mode a minion. but THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Josh3D

Hi Millergo, responded via your Facebook message, but wanted to say this is absolutely brilliant. Beautiful renders all of them. Love the Minion contest entry (the kids do even more I think!) and also that you replaced the 'G' with an 'M' - nice touch :)

Millergo

Quote from: josh3d on July 16, 2013, 07:38:46 AM
Hi Millergo, responded via your Facebook message, but wanted to say this is absolutely brilliant. Beautiful renders all of them. Love the Minion contest entry (the kids do even more I think!) and also that you replaced the 'G' with an 'M' - nice touch :)
thanks very much, i hope to win and show to all 3D artist the keyshot posibilities