Main Menu

Viper interior

Started by feher, July 28, 2013, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Only in my dreams will have one of these.
I used a few IES lights along with a HDR to light this puppy.
Post done in PS
Enjoy
Tim

malayutou

Speedster

OMG!!!  I really have to learn more about IES lighting!
Bill G

feher

Thanks guys.
Bill these IES lights really bring our images to the next level. It was a welcome addition to this great software.
Tim

feher

Did a little update.    ;)

Speedster

Sweet!  But what's that little artifact on the horn button?  Actually two, a small on the left, and larger on the right.
Bill G

DriesV

Quote from: Speedster on July 28, 2013, 08:52:41 PM
Sweet!  But what's that little artifact on the horn button?  Actually two, a small on the left, and larger on the right.
Bill G

Could those be debossed horn symbols?

Dries

DriesV

Btw, very nice images. :)

That red 'pearly' leather looks yummy!

Dries

guest84672

feher

Thanks guys ! I love interiors. All the different materials. Soft surfaces, hard surfaces, shiny, dull. They really have it all. The fun stuff.
I have an update coming tomorrow. As always I will write up the areas of concern on the old one. They are little changes but I think you will see a few little changes can make a BIG difference.
Never be satisfied with your work. If you do then you will quit learning. Always listen to what other have to say. It doesn't mean it's right. But listen you can always learn something from what others say.
Stay tune
Tim

Josh3D

You can always expect a few final updates, and then one more from Mr. Feher :) Looks great Tim!! I'd take the interior and exterior of one of these any day!

feher

Here is my updated image. I supplied the old one with mark-ups on what I changed.
I hope this helps to see how I look at my own work. 
Tim

guest84672

Speedster

Now it's taken on a really rich textural quality. Still bothered by what appears to be artifacts- I don't think they are debossed icons or something.  See image.
Bill G

feher

Quote from: Speedster on July 30, 2013, 02:29:43 PM
Now it's taken on a really rich textural quality. Still bothered by what appears to be artifacts- I don't think they are debossed icons or something.  See image.
Bill G

Hi Bill,
Yea those are debossed Icons for the horn. I need to separate those faces so I can make them clearer to read. I will fix  ;D
Thanks for the eyes.
Tim