Best Renders I have ever seen!!! Help

Started by diamond, August 13, 2013, 11:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamond

Hello everyone,

I need a little bit of assistance. These are not my renders. How do I achieve diamond ring renders like these? These renders are from www.RingRender.com they also have video (Amazing stuff). I haven't seen any jewelry renders like is on the forum. Is this KS or some other software. If there is a way to achieve this in KS can anyone lend a helping hand?

Claus Jensen

We recently discovered that our diamond material had a bad color setting. You should replace the Diamond.mtl file with the one attached to this post or you can also set the color to pure white RGB (255,255,255).

diamond

Quote from: Claus Jensen on August 14, 2013, 01:48:56 AM
We recently discovered that our diamond material had a bad color setting. You should replace the Diamond.mtl file with the one attached to this post or you can also set the color to pure white RGB (255,255,255).

Can Keyshot produce diamonds like these? I have tried several times but I just cant get it to work. I changed the RGB which made the diamonds better, but they do not look like these renders. Maybe its not possible.

guest84672

It all depends on the lighting. Can you share the scene that you are trying to render as Chad suggested so we can take a look?

diamond

Quote from: Thomas Teger on August 14, 2013, 01:08:57 PM
It all depends on the lighting. Can you share the scene that you are trying to render as Chad suggested so we can take a look?
Here is a Diamond Ring scene so you can render.

hjaunkyle

Hi Guys, i've done this render but im still struggling to get it to look like  the one mentioned above, any suggestions?

Chad Holton

Hello,

There were a few of us that attempted this ring and gave suggestions here:

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php?topic=6528.msg30823#msg30823

Hope this helps.

Chad

hjaunkyle

Thank you so much! will have a look, it will help a lot :)

jewelleryrender

Hi all
i am a 3D render artist and tried to achieve the diamond material with keyshot. have a look one attached render i have made. for more please keep visiting http://www.jewelleryrender.com (my upcoming website)