Hammerhead Rat Ears F13 Concept Design (WIP)

Started by abedsabeh, October 06, 2013, 02:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abedsabeh

Hi everyone!

This is a WIP of a concept design. Modeled in Maya and rendered in KeyShot.

Abed

Speedster

Wow!  You can just see how slippery this concept is, and the tire design is brilliant!  What are those interesting fenestrated tube structures?
Bill G

Despot

Skint

Abed.  I dont think I have ever commented anything other than " Awesome " on your work lol.

TpwUK

Chad Holton

PhilippeV8

QuoteWhat are those interesting fenestrated tube structures?

I must agree on the question 'bout what they are ... on the other hand I do not agree with the use of the word "interesting" in it  :P  I love these images and I love the design, but I can not understand what those "matrix-sentinel-parts" are doing on such a sleak aerodynamic designed car.  Those are parts you'd expect on a tank, on a fighting machine .. not on a racer.

abedsabeh

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on October 08, 2013, 12:28:57 AM
QuoteWhat are those interesting fenestrated tube structures?

I must agree on the question 'bout what they are ... on the other hand I do not agree with the use of the word "interesting" in it  :P  I love these images and I love the design, but I can not understand what those "matrix-sentinel-parts" are doing on such a sleak aerodynamic designed car.  Those are parts you'd expect on a tank, on a fighting machine .. not on a racer.

Yes I totally agree with you Philippe, and that's why I call it "WIP" since I might completely change the model or I might keep it with a better explanation on what those could be. But for now this is how I see it.  :)

On the other hand. It would be great if KeyShot will add a "WIP" section in the forum and leave this place only for the amazing shots. What do you think guys?

Abed

TpwUK

That WIP section works for me - would also make a good source of ideas and techniques for beginners

Speedster

QuoteThat WIP section works for me - would also make a good source of ideas and techniques for beginners
+1  Great place to share as we go...
Bill G

PhilippeV8

I bet the WIP pages will get more posts and more visits  ;D

DriesV

Wow! Looks like something only Luigi Colani himself could have designed! ;)

Btw, +1 on the WIP section. Personally I do lots of tiny KeyShot doodles, just toying with some small visualization ideas and stuff. I don't consider them 'Amazing Shots' by any means. A WIP section would be a good place to drop those, share some thoughts and develop those ideas further.

Dries

Josh3D

I, for one, can't wait until car manufacturer's start making these futuristic concepts. Very cool Abed.