New renders and WIP's

Started by Despot, October 07, 2013, 01:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NormanHadley

Hi MetalMaster

So far as I have been able to discern, life is mainly about getting knocked down eight times and getting up nine. You're clearly a very talented chap so I'm laying good odds you'll be able to get off the dirt.

Skint

edwardo

Love it. Top notch materials and finishes .... as usual! I really like your robot renderings of late. Ever thought bout doing a 'group shot' or a kind of top trumps series (showing some pseudo-stats and listing special powers! or lack of)? Seeing them all together would be a great shot.

Cheers
Ed

Despot

Thanks Skint

Hey Edwardo

Quote'group shot'

Like your style  ;)

Seriously though, thanks for the compliments on my images - it is very much appreciated...

J

edwardo

I only say what I believe, and am not one of those people that spews out compliments to mediocrity. Every compliment or 'like' you've gotten out of me has been dang well earned.

Keep your pecker up ol'boy
Ed

Despot

Not sure if this will work or not, just a short capture of how my RoboChicken scene in Groboto, how it looks in the parametric modelling stage compared to the final Unified Mesh you see at the end...

QuoteEvery compliment or 'like' you've gotten out of me has been dang well earned

Cheers Edwardo... I can't wait to see some of your stuff...

edwardo

QuoteCheers Edwardo... I can't wait to see some of your stuff...

You and me both.....
I'm the master of procrastination, with motivational issues to boot!

TpwUK

Oh Edwardo, how well that describes me - lol

Martin

EGON

I haven't been around for a while because I've been real busy. But before 2 months ago I haven't worked in 6 months. I was scared shit. Sometime it's a relief when you hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Trees don't grow to the sky. Hang in there and never give up.

Despot

QuoteYou and me both.....
I'm the master of procrastination, with motivational issues to boot!

I love your sense of humour Edwardo

QuoteI haven't been around for a while because I've been real busy. But before 2 months ago I haven't worked in 6 months. I was scared shit. Sometime it's a relief when you hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up. Trees don't grow to the sky. Hang in there and never give up.

Thanks Egon, I'm pleased you're back working again... I'm trying not to give up, but sometimes it is difficult

J

Speedster

When I was quite young my mom taught me her Secret to Success:  "Keep your feet on the ground, your nose to the grindstone, your shoulder to the wheel and your head in the clouds.  Then try to work in that position".  She was a self-employed fine artist and painter for some 70 years, and yet somehow we always made it through the ups and downs.

I'm slow now too, as most of my medical device clients have cut back due to the economic uncertainties and the Medical Device Tax hassle. So I'm working hard to increase my skills and focus on my own direction rather than being dependent on others.

I will say that, in my 40 years in business, I've never seen the degree of malaise that has set in recently.  I just hope we can heal, and that we may all prosper in this bountiful world that offers so much beauty, wonder and opportunity.

Bill G

DriesV

One of my favorite mantras:
Good times make you lazy. Bad times keep you sharp. ;)

When you delve into past experiences, you know this to be true... :)

Dries