Scrolling in Material Textures tab removes your image!

Started by bn86, October 22, 2013, 04:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bn86

Pretty much every time I scroll back up to the top of the Textures tab in the Materials editor, my scroll hits the "Texture Type" dropdown menu and changes it to None. So I have to go back and start again. I know why this is happening, and it's not a bug per se, but it's ridiculously annoying.  Sure, I could make a special effort to keep my mouse to the left to avoid the dropdown, but considering it happens to me so much, I would like to be able to disable "scroll dropdowns with the scroll wheel".

Edit: I should point out that I'm using Apple's Magic Mouse - so the slightest movement of your finger over the surface is technically a scroll. While not an issue elsewhere, in Keyshot it means that simply moving my mouse past that dropdown can change its value, since my finger may move a half a mm. This type of behaviour for a dropdown menu is not normal for Mac users - this doesn't happen anywhere else.

Claus Jensen

Thank you for your input. This has been fixed for the next update. The drop down menu will now ignore mouse wheel/scroll.