Keyshot problems with popup windows

Started by lucaadriano, December 01, 2013, 02:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucaadriano

Hello everybody, I have keyshot 4.2 trial and When i try to change for example environment to background photo than i have to choose folder. And now is my problem because this pop up window with folders disappear after 1 sec. Or When i try to export finished render from original catalouge than i click export and the window with folders selection disappear after 1 sec. and Keyshot doesn't response. Can you help with that. I am using mac os maverick

WILLIAM-BOYCE

I am having the same issues also MAC - Mavericks - only its with KeyShot 4.3 Pro .

fario

WILLIAM-BOYCE

So till this gets fixed you can drag and drop into Keyshot this will allow you to get you model into Keyshot.

lucaadriano

I fix this problem by installing keyshot 3. When i had two versions installed than problem gone for 2 weeks. But now is back. I don't know what to do. I don't want to buy for 1000 GBP soft with problems. I think that is something with mavericks. Maybe i should downgrade to Mountain Lion

lucaadriano

I think it is something with Mavericks. My Lightroom from time to time crush pop up windows as well, so maybe this is problem.

WILLIAM-BOYCE

If you figure out a fix please let me know.

thomasteger

I had this issue briefly but then it went away. Not sure what the issue was.

lucaadriano

Ok I reinstal osx and everything was ok but when maverick download update for apps and something than keyshot was crushed. Now i try to reinstall again and I will se if not updated os will give me better results. I am sure that is problem with OSX because I download similar program to keyshot INDIGO and there is the same situation.

lucaadriano

Problem solved. Unistal some applications. Archive apps, app to memory clean.