Main Menu

soldier Tim WIP

Started by evilmaul, December 15, 2013, 01:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilmaul

hi there, its been a while! :)

here s a WIP portrait of a friend and collegue of mine who will eventually be a WW2 soldier (he has helmet and uniform so I will be modeling those as well).  a few renders for you

cheers
M

DriesV

*stunned* :o
Can't wait to see the amount of realism and believability the helmet and uniform will add...

Seems like you're finally nailing those eyes.

Dries

Josh3D

Those eye, my goodness, those eyes. Stunning Marco.

evilmaul

thanks guys :) still a lot to do to call this piece done..most likely its gonna go into next year!

here is color version of the BW I posted before and a flat lighting to show mostly the diffuse contribution

cheers
M

TpwUK

Ah man, complete with zits, that's the sign of the true master, those extra little details that us mere mortals forget!

Martin

evilmaul

and last one for this year :) helmet and uniform will come next year! happy holidays everyone!!!

abedsabeh

Dylan

Wow Marco that's just incredible work.

thomasteger

Stunning! There are 12 more days in the year, and you are already slacking off? :-)

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

evilmaul

Hehe thank you guys!!
Thomas I've been crazy busy at work but still I was able to get to this stage, now I'm on 2 weeks off, back home, no computer, no cg, just iPad with me so soldier Tim will have to wait till next year.
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays again!

Chad Holton

Looking great - Can't wait to see the finished result. Hope you have a Merry Christmas too, Marco!

feher

Hi Marco,
Merry Christmas !
I truly am speechless on your work. I do not even know where to begin to accomplish something like this. I too can't wait to see the final series of images.
Enjoy your two weeks off ! Relax.
Tim

Jeff Hayden

Looking great as always Marco. Your work never stops amazing me.

fractalife

Amazing sir, is that from RT or render? one question, if we using RT, how we know that the rendering in maximum state and no longer changes? sorry for poor english hope you get me, Thanks