Main Menu

Eldero's folio

Started by Eldero, March 02, 2014, 07:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldero

Hello everyone.

I recently started to use Keyshot, around October 2013.  It's a wonderful tool, and I am especially looking forward when the link to Zbrush becomes available.  However this link not yet being available, is not stopping me from exploring Keyshot.

Being my first post I like to take the opportunity to thank the entire Keyshot team and also for those taking care of the webinars and tips&tricks!  It really helped to get me started, and it also helps me grow.

What I love about Keyshot is the ease of use, and the fact that one can play around with colours to ones heart content  :)

All my work shown in this post - as for now - is personal work where I keep exploring ZBrush's tools, and of course also Keyshot.

If you like to see some more, or turntables of some stuff I did feel free to check out : www.facebook.com/BrrrumbleBee.

Kindly,
Eldero

TpwUK

Excellent character modelling :), and the renders are pretty darn good too!!!

Martin

thomasteger

Josh3D

Nice job, and welcome to the KeyShot forums! I recall seeing your work on Facebook. Really well done!!

Eldero

Thank you Martin, Thomas and Josh3D for your kind comments, and warm welcome!

@ Josh3D : It's true that most of my work can be found on my FB page, however those on FB are final images.  I mean that they have been adjusted in Photoshop (and some Corel painter too).  While here, most are Keyshot renders without post-editing work.  In itself giving great results  ;)

@ Martin : Thank you.  I didn't do a lot of fancy adjustments in Keyshot.  Eventhough the software is easy to use, I am sure there is a whole lot more to discover by playing around with settings and sliders.  Hence, the reason why I started to watch their webinars and tips&tricks  ;D

I already took a sneak peak at your work Martin.  Looks great.  I will have a better look during the week.

Kindly ... Eldero

Dylan

Very nice work, I like the style. About the GOz plugin for ZBrush, it may still be available for beta testing. Send a PM to Thomas Teger, he might be able to help you.
I can confirm the beta plugin does work very well.

thomasteger

Unfortunately, it is no longer available. A new solution is in the works.

Eldero

Thank you Dillster.  I know that the Beta was closed, so no worries about this.  I can be patient if I want to.

I hope Thomas you are not saying that the GoZ plug-in is no longer available, but that you are referring to the Beta.

Kindly ... Eldero

thomasteger

Yes - the GoZ plugin is no longer available.

Eldero

@ Thomas ... That's a pity to hear about the plug-in.  I've read only good comments about it.  I sincerely hope the company will come with a solution as you stated.  But as mentioned in my first post, it's not going to stop me from exploring and using Keyshot :)

Kindly ... Eldero

Eldero

After playing a bit around with Lego and Belgium comics fan-art (can be seen in another of my topics), I suddenly got inspired to do a few other things. It all started with a rabbit.
In this picture the ufo is inspired by one made by Storm > http://www.frederikstorm.dk/images/3d/spacemanSpiffRender02.jpg

Done in ZBrush and rendered within Keyshot. Looking forward to do more hard-surface sculpting. Never thought it would be so much fun too :)

Enjoy!

Eldero

Hello everyone,

I am aware I am not very active on the forum but that doesn't mean I am not enjoying Keyshot, nor work of other people posting here (either images or tips) ... because I still do. The sculpts have been done in my favourite 3D software package ZBrush, and of course rendered in Keyshot. I created these in 2014. The plan is to make his vehicle a tad more interesting, and also Barrit (the driver) which I might give a spacesuit instead like in the image where he holds an ice-cream ... in my language we call this particular ice-cream a 'rocket' ;)
Once I have upgraded to Keyshot 6 (which will be very soon) I will even try out the new material-node-system (a real challenge because never used) on this particular image. I am really curious about the result, and already keen to apply it to new work ... thanks to other artists' amazing pieces here on the forum I know what it can do!

TpwUK

Space Barrit is out of this world :)

He still looks right at home with his other gear too though

Martin

Speedster

Love your style!  And I especially like your unusual flat finishes- really works!  So welcome, and bring 'em on!
Bill G

Eldero

Thank you for your kind comments Martin and Bill!
Yes, I plan to make more when I have time for it. It's too much fun but once in a while I have clients and then they get priority :)

Kindly ... Eldero