ZBrush/KS/GoZ

Started by zerebrush, March 05, 2014, 12:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerebrush

Hi,

last year - had been Fall if I remember this right - there had been an announcement for the GoZ plug in. Had been a video that praised the upcoming features of GoZ for KS.

Additionally, in the blog and at other places, there are interviews with fellow artists that seemingly are using GoZ for KS.

Now, when I asked support for this plug in I had been given the link to a beta version. This version - after installing - had been recognized by ZBrush, but the demo of KS did not contain GoZ in the list of plug ins.

So I kept checking on a weekly basis if (miracle do happen from time to time) GoZ for KS had been finally ready for use.
Obviously, it is not (or if, it is a well kept secret), or is it??

OK, the decision for me (purchase KS or not) is tied to the existing GoZ for ZBrush.
No GoZ, no KS.

Would be more then nice to finally get an answer to the question: will GoZ for KS be available -and please, include the "when" this time. Will not have to include the day or hour of the day, a month (year??) will be OK.

Thank you for reading (and hopefully answering).

thomasteger

The GoZ plugin for KeyShot is obsolete. A new solution is in the works which will be released within the next few months. This is as much detail as I can give right now.