Millergo-BMW M6 Prior Design

Started by Millergo, March 15, 2014, 05:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millergo

Hi guys.

Here you are my latest work, the BMW M6 customized by the German company Prior Design (one of the best car custom companies in the world).
I spend 3 days for modelling, but i didn´t have the Speed modelling this time, im so sorry :(. But i´m thinking to do a full modelling tutorial with my next CG car.

I hope you like bros!

If you want to know all my new models and renders, you can follow me on:
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/millergoCG
Portfolio: www.MillergoCG.com

Renders:

edwardo

wow, stunning modelling! this is even nicer than the nissan you posted. Nice work. What do you model in?

thanks
Ewan

Millergo

Quote from: edwardo on March 15, 2014, 05:46:49 AM
wow, stunning modelling! this is even nicer than the nissan you posted. Nice work. What do you model in?

thanks
Ewan

nissan? I never did a Nissan :S my last car was the mercedes CLS AMG
and modelling with Maya 2013

DriesV

Ouch.
I just swallowed my chewing gum upon seeing these...
(That's supposed to be a compliment.)

Dries

HLeandre

edwardo

sorry... i meant the camaro you posted....mind fart

evilmaul

nice model. 
Although If I  were you I wouldnt focus on 'how much time' it takes, speed modeling and all. Dont sell yourself for cheap saying I can do this in 30 min(obviously not this case). and let possible client march on that and ruin the market!
as far as the renders goes , the studio ones work best for me, the other ones with an actually background photo not as much...the car doesnt sit in the picture very well.

my 2 cents ;)
M

DriesV

Quote from: evilmaul on March 15, 2014, 10:36:44 AM
Although If I  were you I wouldnt focus on 'how much time' it takes, speed modeling and all. Dont sell yourself for cheap saying I can do this in 30 min(obviously not this case). and let possible client march on that and ruin the market!

Along these lines, Marco?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lcB9u-9mVE

Dries

thomasteger

feher

Looking good Millergo. Very nice modeling !

SergioBL

You did it again bro!! Looks awesome!! Just 2 observations: In the second studio render, the right window looks kind of weird, its showing something different from the background, and the other: I would love to see the car with the rear wing!!

http://forum.exotics4life.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24229&d=1376598546

Im a big fan of your work!!

Impresionante trabajo Guillermo!! Sigue asi!!  :)

Millergo

Quote from: SergioBL on March 15, 2014, 06:44:47 PM
You did it again bro!! Looks awesome!! Just 2 observations: In the second studio render, the right window looks kind of weird, its showing something different from the background, and the other: I would love to see the car with the rear wing!!

http://forum.exotics4life.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24229&d=1376598546

Im a big fan of your work!!

Impresionante trabajo Guillermo!! Sigue asi!!  :)
[/qHola sergio, te escribo en español para entenderme mejor, a que te refieres exactamente con la ventana? porke ya hay 2 mas que me han comentado algo de la ventana derecha pero no se a que os referis.

y en cuanto al alerón no lo he puesto porke no me parecia elegante, era demasiado tuning, he hecho el prior design pero un poco a mi gusto, lo mismo que tampoco le he hecho esas llantas y le he hecho unas vossen.

un saludo sergio y gracias por tus comentarios, eres muy bueno y los aprecio mucho ;) un abrazo amigo!

Millergo

Quote from: DriesV on March 15, 2014, 05:58:26 AM
Ouch.
I just swallowed my chewing gum upon seeing these...
(That's supposed to be a compliment.)

Dries
hahaha i know what you mean dont worry, thanks so much ;)

Millergo

Quote from: edwardo on March 15, 2014, 07:57:25 AM
sorry... i meant the camaro you posted....mind fart
yes bro because that camaro was my third 3D model

Arian Shamil

Stunning work! Excellent modeling skille and amazing rendering too!!!! :)
I simply love it!
:)