Main Menu

Speed Candy

Started by feher, March 20, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

He is my latest.
Even thou I made this image moody, I feel I still capture the body lines in the dark areas. I tried to capture all the nuk and cranny of the vehicle with the lighting at the same time creating a mood.
This is the main thing I keep in mind when I light a vehicle. I must see the body lines in all areas.
I wish I could post the large version. The smaller web version looses some of the detail I tried so hard to capture.
Enjoy
Tim

edwardo

TpwUK

Nice work again Tim, shame KS does not support volumetrics yet, that shot screams for a little foggy light and the obligatory dust particles for a warehouse interior. Otherwise the lighting is good and is certainly touching those details really well.

Martin

Ed

Super!   I want some of that car wax on my car :)

Ed

HLeandre

KeyShot

SergioBL

Tim, this is really nice!! Not sure about the size of the carbon texture, I think it needs to be smaller Imho... but stills being an awesome render!!

Love the lighting!!!

Thanks for sharing Tim!!

edwardo

QuoteNot sure about the size of the carbon texture, I think it needs to be smaller Imho
i dont understand, what carbon texture do you mean?

CAClark

I quite like that one I must say! :-)

Cheers!

CAClark

Quote from: edwardo on March 22, 2014, 03:34:09 AM
QuoteNot sure about the size of the carbon texture, I think it needs to be smaller Imho
i dont understand, what carbon texture do you mean?

On the front splitter

feher

Thanks guys glad you like it.
Yea, I went kinda nuts with the carbon texture size. I wanted to make sure you seen it....lol  :P
Tim

Speedster

QuoteI want some of that car wax on my car
Back in my "movie property master" days, we used to wipe down any old (actually all) on-screen cars with automatic transmission fluid.  Great shine, but I don't recommend it for your favorite ride!
Bill G