Started by edwardo, March 22, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edwardo

Watch your back Tim Feher.... Im coming

......well, maybe not  ;)

Ed

LiteHold

Ha ha, love that.

I was wondering the other day how I could go about doing something like that?

Is it at all possible to export a keyshot file to .OBJ > import to Blender and do it in there?

EGON

edwardo

QuoteThat's real funny.

$10 if you can guess the car Egon

QuoteIs it at all possible to export a keyshot file to .OBJ > import to Blender and do it in there?

You can definitely export obj from keyshot, and i think you can run fabric simulation type stuff in blender, but I did this in 'Marvelous Designer" trial version. I can't get caught up with blender - lives too short!

Ed

TpwUK

Love the opening comment and render ED - Know what ya mean with Blender, it's a royal PITA to me now and I left its geeky interface long ago.

My guess at the car under the cover ... Ford Mustang GT 2014 ?

Martin

edwardo

QuoteMy guess at the car under the cover ... Ford Mustang GT 2014 ?

nope

feher

Quote from: edwardo on March 22, 2014, 11:44:17 AM
Watch your back Tim Feher.... Im coming

......well, maybe not  ;)

Ed

HAHAHA....game on !
I'm going with a Maserati of some sort.

DriesV

DriesV

What about it, eh? ;)

Dries

edwardo

hahaha, nice one.

Yes, correct

i'll email you the winnings  ;)

edwardo

EGON

This is so cool. You should do a series and offer a prize. Like Jeopardy. Good one Ed!

edwardo

Thanks Egon, means a lot. Times are hard and I'm not sure I could offer a prize as such - just goodwill, peace and love. Or some magic beans or someting? Wait a minute, forgot, iv got stacks of gold...

https://www.keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,7936.0.html

ok, next correct answer wins a bar'o'gold

LiteHold

If I were to export a keyshot file to .OBJ, could I then open it up in Marvelous Designer and add cloth over it? Does it take much time? Sorry for all the questions, this is just so cool and I've wanted to do similar for a while. As soon as I get back to my PC I'll be giving it a go!

This stuff blows my mind, I spent about 10 hours last week messing around with Blender learning such things as dropping fruit into a tank full of water - it serves me no purpose what so ever but it's so cool!

edwardo