Started by edwardo, March 24, 2014, 09:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

So Simple  but beautiful.
Great work.
Thanks for sharing
Tim

lazer

Normal I would offset the subject so it would not be in the centre of a picture however the cpmposition in this scene works great and I would not change a thing, great bump and overall lighting.

edwardo

Think I'm done (on this particular shot). needs some post pro now.

PhilippeV8

I do agree that context is good .. but I wonder if you sell the product enough with such an image.  Adding all the props keeps attention away from the table which you're trying to sell, right ?  I liked the clean setup with just the paintings .. it had more of an artistic feel to it .. like a workshop for a painter or such, while now it's just a desk.  Obviously, I don't know which images you plan on adding to this image .. if you got product images with loads of attention to detail which will come close to this image on a page, it does work for sure.
Just my thoughts :)

edwardo

I agree Philippe,
This is just one shot of several. I can't afford to burn out my laptop doing animations (and I don't see the point of doing them lo res), so i output several shots that i can fade in and out of each other. The plan with this scene is to fade a shot of the 'empty' table into this shot of a cluttered table, then back to empty, then fade to to it cluttered with plates and knifes and forks etc (dining table setup).

I just got a bit carried away adding things into this scene...

thanks for your comments
Ed

edwardo

...and as a dining table

TpwUK

EGON

I would nix the face painting. Depressing.

edwardo

Quote from: EGON on April 03, 2014, 05:02:30 PM
I would nix the face painting. Depressing.

you mean get rid of the 'old man' canvas? yea, your probably right.

thomasteger

Very nice shot. A splash of color would be great instead of the old man.

edwardo

Im felling a lot of negativity towards the old man.....bunch of agists!  ;)

Just kidding, i agree with y'all... It needs some colour and to, well, not be a big face staring at you.

Feel free to donate/suggest artwork jpegs that might sit well in this scene (I'm trying to avoid well known pieces of art/photography).

Thanks for all comments
Ed

cx66

rendering with the sun / sky is very good