Bump map on the wall?

edwardo

Quote from: HLeandre on March 24, 2014, 01:08:13 PM
Great work !  8)
Bump map on the wall?

thanks, yes diff, bump and spec map on the wall

Ed

Zy0n

I'm quite catched by the wall texture too...
did you make it youself or did you download it somewhere?

Ivan

Josh3D

Hey Ed, sounds like your table is complimenting the wall perfectly! The table is a great design just so you know. The wall is very well done though--you may have to share that room scene :)

edwardo

QuoteI'm quite catched by the wall texture too...
did you make it youself or did you download it somewhere?

Thanks Ivan, its downloaded, but I can't remember from where?!!?  I did work on in quite a bit however (making it tile properly, getting decent bump maps and spec maps etc).

QuoteThe wall is very well done though--you may have to share that room scene :)

Thanks Josh, i WILL share this scene, just not yet I'm afraid. I'v got a fair amount of furniture, soft(er) products and artwork I want to render up for my folio. I want these warehouse interior magazine style shots and will be using this scene quite a bit i think. Once iv done them and they're in the public domain I'm more than happy to share the scene (I just want my stuff out first before i start noticing others stuff using the same scene). Its pretty mean of me, i know.

Thanks... more developments soon.
Ed

edwardo

adding bits and bobs to the scene...

thomasteger

Zy0n

I tried myself to do something similar....

what to say... no comment ..   :P   .. very shitty result  :'(

cx66

beautiful, what lights do you use?, what settings?

edwardo

thanks folks. Just one area diffuse light up in the top left somewhere. No fancy settings yet. Anything that is 'right' about this scene is just down to the floor and wall materials being good. I guess i need a chair, an iMac, a lamp and a coffee cup now

cx66

Quote from: edwardo on March 27, 2014, 03:55:27 AM
thanks folks. Just one area diffuse light up in the top left somewhere. No fancy settings yet. Anything that is 'right' about this scene is just down to the floor and wall materials being good. I guess i need a chair, an iMac, a lamp and a coffee cup now

Thank you for your answer, yes a cup of coffee  ;D

PhilippeV8

Topic title sais: Modular Furniture ... why modular ?

edwardo

oh right. Its furniture with mix'n'match legs and 'blend' sections. For example, so a desk table can become side table /coffee table. Its more modular from the manufacturers point of view. I'll post more soon and it'll make sense. Right now I'm getting carried away messing about with the scene and props rather than finishing the design.

Thanks
Ed

PhilippeV8

Ok!  I see a bit of it now yeah  :D

Lookin forward to see more.