3D rendering interior design WIP

Started by Zy0n, April 14, 2014, 11:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zy0n

Most of the part are drawn in soldiworks and ofc rendered in keyshot.
All shots are not really impressive like other works im used to see there but, still they were pretty useful to me for having an idea to how arrange furnishing and the room.
im just posting some cause ive realy done a tons of them thats why quality is not very good :).

Project is still WIP, not yet decided wich is the best solution. just some of the works rendered have been actualy made.

Ivan

TpwUK

Interesting study .... If you are using KS4 you get proper IES lighting support so you dont have to leave a side or the ceilings off

Martin

Zy0n

I hope the final version of the room. The living room was moved in another room that now is my bedroom by removing a wall. also the kitchen column were moved aside of the window/terrace to make lighter the room. bedroom moved upstairs.

Ivan

jordaniru

Nice renders men!
I have a little work doing 3D interiors from pre-fabricated houses. I just want to know what texture you use on the floor, seems very realistic!
thanks for sharing.

PhilippeV8

Check object positioning !

The whisky glasses are floating and so are the chairs !  ;)

Zy0n

Quote from: jordaniru on April 24, 2014, 02:35:13 PM
Nice renders men!
I have a little work doing 3D interiors from pre-fabricated houses. I just want to know what texture you use on the floor, seems very realistic!
thanks for sharing.

I downloaded 'em from some site time ago, here they are if you need em.  :D