Main Menu

Aventador LP700-4

Started by Adam_M, April 17, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_M

First off, a big thank you goes to Fateh Merrad on his beautifully modeled Aventador.

I've waited a long time to get my hands on a model this well put together. I've attached some recent renders I have done of the car as well as some "in progress" Clay renders showing some step by step images.

I'm always open to comments/criticism. Looking forward to hearing any and all feedback.

edwardo

beautiful. yes, this is a seriously nice model - would love to get my hands on stuff of this quality. Love the final shot (blue one)

ed

Adam_M

Quote from: edwardo on April 17, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
beautiful. yes, this is a seriously nice model - would love to get my hands on stuff of this quality. Love the final shot (blue one)

ed

Thanks edwardo, the model can be found on GrabCad.

edwardo

Josh3D

Hey Adam, very nice! I think you've got these shots down now!

Hellboy1991

Amazing renders...  ;D ... really inspiring for newbs like us  ;) ... whats that background with the garages called...? - need it.

Adam_M

Quote from: Hellboy1991 on April 21, 2014, 06:36:01 AM
Amazing renders...  ;D ... really inspiring for newbs like us  ;) ... whats that background with the garages called...? - need it.

Thank you hellboy, The HDRI and backplates are from a guy over at SMCars.net. He has a great set of HDRI and plates available for free.

Adam_M

If interested, I can share this scene with everyone who'd like to give it a render. I'd love to see what some of the more talented guys can achieve.

Josh3D

Adam_M

Quote from: josh3d on April 22, 2014, 06:00:18 AM
Go for it!

Josh, what's the best way to attach my .bip? Its 334MB

Josh3D

.ksp is like a zip file. Some share it through a site share link, like dropbox.

*Ah! I see you got it sorted. GAME ON :)