Can't download new environment images from Luxion

Started by MichaelN, September 07, 2010, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelN

Hey,

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to download any of the new environment images from Luxion.  I received an email about these new images earlier today (as I'm sure many other members here have), I've visited the link provided, and there is no link/button/option... anything where I can download these images.

Is anyone else encountering this problem?

Below was copied from "Words from the KeyShooters" section on the forum:

Quote from: Brian TownsendWe have just finished an update to our downloads section which includes all new environments available free of charge to all KeyShot users.  Download them at the link below and enjoy!

http://www.keyshot.com/downloads/contents.html

Brian

Robert V.

You need to click on the word "environment" below the preview pictures.

But to test if it's possible at all, here's the link for the Zoin Cafe:
http://www.keyshot.us/downloads/HDRI/Zion_Cafe.zip

MichaelN

The "Environment" and "Backplates" links weren't present on the contents page when I first received the email.  They are there now though.

I'm in the process of downloading the environments and backplates.  I'll add them to my Keyshot2 library and give them a try soon.

Thanks for the response.

Speedster

Same thread, sorta.  The "Alaskan Forest" .hdz zip is empty or corrupted.  All others extracted just fine.
Bill G

Admin

I just downloaded the file and it works fine here.

Can you retry?

Thanks,

Claus

NormanHadley

On the assumption that all testimony is helpful, these all worked fine for me. The Alaskan Forest setting is great.

Speedster

Alaskan Forest downloaded OK this time.  Must have been a parcel glitch.  Great HDR!  Thanks guys!  BTW- one we all need is "Convention Center" lighting, like for car shows and stuff, with lots of sharp point source overheads.  Nobody has one commercially.
Bill G