Main Menu

Network Rendering

Started by Ralf-S, March 03, 2010, 08:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralf-S

Zander85

Anyone from Keyshot have any idea when this feature will be available?

guest84672

It is available today. Please contact sales@luxion.com for further information.

Zander85

Awesome thank you for the quick answer  :)

Zander85

With "Network Rendering" now available this means that we only need to buy one Keyshot license inorder to render to a small render farm made up of about 3 computers??? Am I correct in thinking we will only need one keyshot license in order to render on several computers?  ???

guest84672

You will need KeyShot Pro, but only one license. There is an annual fee for Network Rendering. Again, sales@luxion.com will be able to answer all of your questions.

Zander85

I posted here and emailed the sales team (I needed a quick response for my boss). Thanks so much!

Zander85

Guys Sales emailed me a pdf with details about the annual fees and details about the render farm. Just shoot them if you had questions like I did and they will sort you out!

Interestingly enough though is that keyshot allows you to render on up to 8 additional cores (in addition to the computer that you are using to run keyshot) without any additional charges.

But like I said the sales team is a great resource of information if you have questions about network rendering.  :)

Zander85

But for the additional 8 core rendering you need the annual subscription.