Main Menu

interior bedroom

Started by cx66, June 30, 2014, 08:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cx66

sketchup 2014+ks5

feher

Looking good. Did you model this ? I would like to see you push this more. Add some drama to the shot. Make me feel the textures and materials in the room. What do you want me to look at first...etc Take it to the next level you'll be happy you did.
Thanks for sharing
Tim

rodesk

very good, correct the carpet texture.
lack some light through the window in my opinion

cx66

thank you, I have the same problem in every render​​, I can not give a good texture for the carpet to simulate the fibers, if someone knows how, please explain

rodesk

correct size scale uv . or Create fur in Maya

as you put the image behind the window?

cx66

Quote from: feher on July 02, 2014, 04:11:46 PM
Looking good. Did you model this ? I would like to see you push this more. Add some drama to the shot. Make me feel the textures and materials in the room. What do you want me to look at first...etc Take it to the next level you'll be happy you did.
Thanks for sharing
Tim

thanks tim, I understand what you say, and when I see your work I am away, but I think the more you work the more you improve

xavier

cx66

Quote from: rodesk on July 02, 2014, 09:19:12 PM
correct size scale uv . or Create fur in Maya

as you put the image behind the window?

I see, but I do not control maya, I tried to do in sketchup with "make fur", the result is very random

rodesk

understand, then add a better texture and corrects the scale
I would like to see in KeyShot scena from which to see the light :)
And behind that image agregates glass not do that

cx66

Quote from: rodesk on July 02, 2014, 09:30:42 PM
understand, then add a better texture and corrects the scale
I would like to see in KeyShot scena from which to see the light :)
And behind that image agregates glass not do that
for the light, I used one hdr, and 3 area lights, in front of the bed and sides.
for the carpet I tried to change the scale, but I can not seem to give the volume, if you have an example

rodesk

then no light enters through the window?

cx66

of course, there is the clearest reflection at the ground in front of the window, and there 2 windows in the scene

rodesk

great, I can not even alcansar good lighting inside. I hope to see more render your model

Despot