helicopter render fun

Started by Angelo, July 13, 2014, 08:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnloaOwSYm4

helicopter animation: 1920x1080 30 fps 10 cores 12 hours

(sorry for no preview i kept getting invalid youtube link)

TpwUK

Looks good if not technical, but i prefer simple things with product viz stuff

Martin

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 13, 2014, 11:34:32 AM

Martin

how is -90 and 450 degree orbits, 1 zoom and 1 translation technical? simple thing is what 360 turntable?

TpwUK

I am saying kept it simple, and it works for that.

Technical would be translations at different speeds, rotor blades working with motion blur  and then a whole heap of After Effects work

Martin

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 13, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
I am saying kept it simple, and it works for that.

Technical would be translations at different speeds, rotor blades working with motion blur  and then a whole heap of After Effects work

Martin

keep it simple? and that is? this is raw render with youtube music i am not an expert in those things especially making animations, i am just a hobbyist

TpwUK

I seem to just keep offending you, i am sorry - no more comments from me on this one

Martin

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 13, 2014, 03:23:57 PM
I seem to just keep offending you, i am sorry - no more comments from me on this one

Martin

can i ask are you an engineer of some sort?

TpwUK

Quotecan i ask are you an engineer of some sort?can i ask are you an engineer of some sort?

No, I am not an engineer of some sort. But I have 30 years experience of designing and special effects behind me

Martin

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 13, 2014, 10:48:13 PM
Quotecan i ask are you an engineer of some sort?can i ask are you an engineer of some sort?

No, I am not an engineer of some sort. But I have 30 years experience of designing and special effects behind me

Martin

oh ok, engineers are never happy with what i do always have to point out something like the screws having holes and that shoe has weird shoe laces that force should be applied at the ends not to mention the technical mathematical explanations to why the helicopter wont lift with such payload and looks and the rotor blades not being a correct degree its like they never heard of fantasy, i saw you post something similar i heard before on amazing shots thats why i ask. i am not offended its just imagen you want to do something but you dont have any experience into it whatsoever and you spend hours trying to make it as close as possible and first time doing something complex looking, then comes someone and says "thats not right" or "i would like it to be like this" it kinda gets tiring can never make people happy :/

Rex

Thanks for sharing Angelo! The music works quite well with the animation.

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 13, 2014, 11:34:32 AM

Martin

and i have embarrassed myself confusing you with someone else i am sorry lol

Angelo

Quote from: Rex on July 14, 2014, 11:11:48 AM
Thanks for sharing Angelo! The music works quite well with the animation.
thanks rex

TpwUK

Morning Angelo

Quoteand i have embarrassed myself confusing you with someone else i am sorry lol

That's ok friend, I am not famous so I won't fret over it :) - Looking forward to seeing more of your work

Martin

Angelo

Quote from: TpwUK on July 14, 2014, 10:09:28 PM
Morning Angelo

Quoteand i have embarrassed myself confusing you with someone else i am sorry lol

That's ok friend, I am not famous so I won't fret over it :) - Looking forward to seeing more of your work

Martin

morning and thnx will post more soon...........what happens when i get little sleep.