Author Topic: Announced: Vignetting  (Read 2738 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Robert V.

Announced: Vignetting
« on: September 30, 2010, 11:01:01 pm »
Hi all,

A small question, what is meant by "vignetting"? Is it the fade effect near the edge of a picture
(, or something else? Because I don't know how this feature uses ones GPU. (It's seems more like an overlay option, like sepia).


Nevermind, I know what it means now.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:54:23 am by PredatorKS »


  • Guest
Re: Announced: Vignetting
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 06:55:41 am »
Yes it is.