Main Menu

Datsun 240z

Started by Dragos Pitu, October 11, 2014, 03:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragos Pitu

Hi! model in 3ds max (~24hours time of modeling) , rendered obviously in Keyshot , PP in photoshop.

Despot

Personally I think these are beautiful, I can't fault them... you're now my favourite 'car render' guy :)

It must have taken ages for the back lights to res up, what with having emitters behind glass

J

Dragos Pitu

thank you! i appreciate your words. took ~4 hours on a amd fx-8350 @4.2 ghz , original resolution 4k (32 samples , 16 ray bounces , 2aa , 2 shadows, and gi 1)

feher

Very nice modeling and renders ! I like the rear shot the best. Great mood.
It's a keeper.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Dragos Pitu

SergioBL

Triple black!! That's my style!! 8)

Beautiful!! More rendres please!!

Dragos Pitu

Thanks SergioBL! I'll render a few more these days and i will upload them in this thread ;)

Dragos Pitu

hello! made a few more renders today for the Datsun.

TpwUK

The red one looks super, thanks for sharing - Is this the 240z that was being modelled on CGCars before it went belly up ?

Martin

Dragos Pitu

No it's not.my only post on cgcars was a bmw m5.this car was modeled during last week.thanks for your comment.

SergioBL

Again, awesome renders!! But I'm dying for more triple black shots!! ;D

Dragos Pitu

SergioBL , i'll make one more render for you , triple black , but then i will move on with another car and some archviz.

Thank you all for your comments! Soon I will update the architecture-render tests thread with some architectural visualizations in keyshot.

Dragos Pitu

new renders

edwardo

DUDE... these are all lovely!

Josh3D

Hot stuff here. One of my fav cars. Thanks for sharing and Welcome to the KeyShot forum.