Ducati Diavel_Few Renders

Started by diamond971, October 11, 2014, 06:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamond971

Hello everyone, and all.
This is my very first post.
I ask you to be understanding, open and honest and / or feel free to put comments for improvements to this report.
The modeling is done in C4D.
Thank you in advance to all.
User from France.

Dragos Pitu

Hi! Ducati model , looks good. I like the model a lot. the bike doesn't fit the backplate properly. work on lighting , tweak the hdri or change the backplate. try some studio renders.

diamond971

Ok.Thanks.Gonna tweak that.
See You Soon !!

diamond971

Hello everybody,
According to your comments, i made a new photographic studio render.
15 Minutes for the Render+4 Minutes for the AO Pass
Waiting for comments for improvements.Thanks.
(The DUCATI Diavel is modeled with C4DR15, lighting With keyshot 5 and Post-Prod With Photoshop CC[Just Curves])
[From France]

Dragos Pitu

Hi there! Looks much better now. Tire material needs some work on and i would change the color of the background (dark grey , dark red , black , white , better of with a darker background). I like a lot the material on the exhaust. For tires , you have e preset material for tire in plastic category and it looks good out of the box;try that.
Looking forward on some updates , maybe other camera angles would be nice. Keep up the good work !

diamond971

Hello,
I tried to take into account the most of your comments.
[All renders are with Global Illumination+Ambient Occlusion]
In fact, for the tire material i reset it, because i've tried to tweak it...shame on me  ;D
Be really indulgents.I really try to do my best, I want to get there.
Thanks you for your encouragement.
Here I Am.. :-\

If its seems better, i got more views;
Waiting for comments.

Dragos Pitu

you are going into the right direction. also , try a studio hdri with more black and 2-3 highlights to bring out the lines of the ducati and have more contrast. the background is pure black and you can't see shadows. use a dark grey instead (2,2,2).

you are almost there , good job.

diamond971

Many Thanks, Smok.
Will working on it, when i'll have time !!   :D

4theswarm