Main Menu

AppleWatch

Started by plbb, October 16, 2014, 04:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plbb

Try to model apple watch and render it Hope you like it:)
and my old iphone5

edwardo

very nice. I think you need to tweak the AA settings though, just to get that sharpness back at the rads.

Ed

plbb

Quote from: edwardo on October 17, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
very nice. I think you need to tweak the AA settings though, just to get that sharpness back at the rads.

Ed

Thanks

Esben Oxholm

Looks cool.
I think you can make the watch render look even better quite easily though :)

1. There is a highlight that attracts my eyes, which I don't think it should (marked with green) Try to move it.
2. The highlight that I have marked with orange. The position is quite nice, but try to give the light source a harder edge (if you made it with the build-in hdr editor) I might look nice.
3. It's a shame that the screen is kinda "greyed out" by a reflection. Make it like on your phone renderings, with the crossing reflection. I think it will work.
4. The leather material could use some work. I'm not quite sure what to do, though. Try to make it a bit more "alive". (Crappy advice, sorry). It feels a bit flat. Try to induce some contrast.

Otherwise, pretty good work.

plbb

Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 19, 2014, 05:49:42 AM
Looks cool.

1. There is a highlight that attracts my eyes, which I don't think it should (marked with green) Try to move it.
2. The highlight that I have marked with orange. The position is quite nice, but try to give the light source a harder edge (if you made it with the build-in hdr editor) I might look nice.
3. It's a shame that the screen is kinda "greyed out" by a reflection. Make it like on your phone renderings, with the crossing reflection. I think it will work.
4. The leather material could use some work. I'm not quite sure what to do, though. Try to make it a bit more "alive". (Crappy advice, sorry). It feels a bit flat. Try to induce some contrast.

Thanks Esben  I made this model in rhino do you want one and render with me make a exercise:P

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: plbb on December 24, 2014, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: Esben Oxholm on December 19, 2014, 05:49:42 AM
Looks cool.

Thanks Esben  I made this model in rhino do you want one and render with me make a exercise:P

Bring it on. A little exercise is always fun :) Can you link to the file here?

angelblast1997

Amazing! You seem pretty good at Keyshot. Would you mind helping me? I love making phone concepts but i cant never the flash look realistic. Any ideas how can i achieve it? I use Solidworks for modeling.