Main Menu

Pagani Huayra

Started by Nils Piirma, November 03, 2014, 05:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils Piirma

Latest render. Inspired by Guillermo Abalos Ventoso / aka Millergo

edwardo

the lighting in the front wheel is fantastic!

Adam_M

Only two things I noticed, The bump on the sidewall looks a bit too much, and the flake in the metallic paint on the wheels looks funny. You may need to lower the flake visibility under the advanced tab.

Great looking image!

Nils Piirma

Some more

Nils Piirma

interor from another angle

feher

Your art work is getting better with ever new image.
These are some of your best to date.
The last image for me is the the best out of this bunch.
Still be careful of your white point.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Nils Piirma

Thanks Tim.

I'm trying not to make that bleeding white and overhighlited mistake.
here's one I did just for fun. and I fixed the metal flake size.

It also depends on the panel the images are also viewed. My LG IPS works wonder with my images so maybe it has to do with my personal preference.

Will Gibbons

Really love these. I actually like the last one in gray scale. Awesome.

feher

The last image is it !!! That is your best work. I would darken up the tires,  little to grey.
Its a KEEPER !
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Nils Piirma

I'm glad to hear that. Thanks. I SHALL NOT STOP HERE THO'

KeyShot

The last one is indeed awesome! Looking forward to more images.

Nils Piirma

I could not get sleep, So I went to the office and made this. It's still a concept idea. but this is to show what I might someday focus on.

Josh3D

you... are a machine my friend. The red design-2 really grabs my eye, but that gray design_5_2_2 has soooo much detail. Beautiful.

Nils Piirma

Thanks JOSH and all other people for commenting. I have so many ideas I want to try out now with this car, and I have fallen in love with this. right now i'm making a cloth simulation so it would look like a teaser in a dark scene. It sure takes a hell of a lot processing power from my i7 3520m but i'm ready to risk this idea of mine. It won't be finished atleast not until friday. but this is the one to look forward to.

The reason some of you may see these images as too bright or too dark is due to my monitors, in my eyes everything looks perfect but the panel type might crush the quality and the image.

I hope you guys understand and leave it be :D

and yes, after 39 hours of no sleep and constant idea banging my ideas are still going around my head.

Nils Piirma

OH LOOK, another one is coming maybe :D