A Little Italian Romance

Started by G.Pizzo, November 05, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.Pizzo

After all, size doesn't matter... ;)

Rendered in KS5, dome made with HDRI editor using sun/sky feature, image pins for reflections, post in photoshop.
Really like the new features Keyshot has to offer, opens up a new world of creativity.

Thanks!
GP

feher

George,
This is just beautiful! The mood color pallet all works great.
Great attention to detail. I like how you used the flare to support your center of interest not distract from it.
Its a keeper !
Tim

edwardo

Agreed with Tim, this is great. Excellent use of image based light pins to get the reflections making sense! I think your perspective is slightly off - it looks like the back wheels are jacked up on bricks.

great stuff - I'm looking forwards to discovering more about the use of image based light pins

Thanks
Ed

Doug Didia

Wow! Excellent. Very inspiring. Makes me want to dig into KeyShot 5 even more. Thanks for sharing George.

Doug

( PS. The size doesn't matter part...just render it bigger.)

G.Pizzo

Tim, Ed & Doug,

Thanks for the kind comments, I had fun with this one!

@Ed- I went back and looked at my camera, while it's subjective, I don't feel like the back is on bricks.  I actually made 7 cameras (killing myself) when setting this up and this is where I ended up, I attached a jpeg adjusting just the azimuth so we can see the rear tire. I think it feels on plane.

Thanks
GP

Doug Didia

George,

Nice reply to the perspective/subjective comment with your azimuth homework recheck.. Always a tricky thing.

I thought you were dead on perfect and heres why...look at the interior... driver's light catch on the door top as it slopes rearward to the package shelf location for the back end of the vehicle...as well as the cast shadow from the people are all in sync. The Fiats, like most cars, have a forward rake to the stance of a vehicle most noticeable in profile. When dealing with subjective lens choices, the fast perspective or lack of it... it's the interiors of any car that are a great tell.

Just my opinion of course,
Doug

Josh3D

What Doug said. First one by far is best.