Main Menu

BCNR33

Started by ajilopez, January 13, 2015, 07:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajilopez

Just playing around, trying to hone my so called "rendering skills".  :o

No post processing yet. Everything in Keyshot.

Rex

DOPE! Nice composition. I think you went a little heavy on the tire marks though. Kind of strange that they're going underneath the wall

ajilopez

Hi Rex! Thanks. Oh hahah! that wall is actually a hangar gate. It opens. The tire marks go all the way to the inside where im planning to do a sort of indoor course ( like in the gymkhana vids of Ken Block )

-aji

Josh3D

Very nice. Bit of a purist here, but I don't think you'll need much pp, if any :)

ajilopez

@josh

Thanks! Nice to see another purist around. I mean, I love all the renders with pp done to them. Really fantastic. But I choose to stick to a full Keyshot render. :)

Another update :)

Josh3D

OHHH!! And with an S2000 now! (my fav after they change the Prelude body style after 95.) Great work!

ajilopez

@josh

hahaha!! I think it's the best looking Honda ever. Or second to the NSX-R. :)

Here's another update. Change the S2K's color to yellow. I thought the blue was nice but it made the scene a little too dark. Added some retail stuff inside the tent as well. (Speedhunters shirts, and books - not seen from angle)

Added lights inside the tent as well. :)

feher

lol...purist. Very nice set of images. Will be even better with some post work... ;)
Good choice switching the blue car to yellow.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Nismo400R

UGH! love them R33's wish i could get my hands on a clean model!

yusuf74

The car tire is such a strange are you mark it? I love them R33 very much . The red color looking gorgeous greater than yellow.