Invisibile wall to make room/camera?

Started by ArtGraphics, January 16, 2015, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGraphics

ITALIANO:
Ciao a tutti, devo fare dei rendering di un interno con ambiente molto piccolo. Uso cinema 4d e non importa tutti i parametri che setto. Ovvero ad esempio la necessità di rendere invibile alla camera un oggetto, in questo caso un muro. Setto tutto in cinema 4d, ma quando apro il file in keyshot il muro non è invisibile alla camera. Ho cercato di ottenere questo direttamente in keyshot, ma credo non sia possibile.

il muro non posso semplicemente nasconderlo togliendola spunta, perchè sulla parete di fronte ci sono degli specchi che riflettono la parete che devo rendere invisibile alla camera.

Come potrei risolvere? Dovrei fare dei rendering urgenti :(

INGLESE:
Hello everyone, I have to do the rendering of an interior environment with very little. Using Cinema 4d and no matter all the parameters that septum. Namely, for example, the need to make room invibile to an object, in this case a wall. Septum all in 4d cinema, but when I open the file in KeyShot the wall is not invisible to the room. I tried to get this directly into KeyShot, but I think it is not possible.

the wall I can not just hide it by removing it tick, because on the opposite wall there are mirrors that reflect the wall that I have to make it invisible to the room.

How could I solve? Should I do the rendering urgent :(

KeyShot

I am not sure I understand your post since it still has some Italian in it, but can you just hide the wall?

ArtGraphics

ENGLISH:
Exactly. I wish I could hide the wall just to the room, but make it visible in the reflections (eg make it visible in the mirrors) and all the rest of the scene.

ITALIAN:
Esatto. Vorrei poter nascondere il muro solo alla camera, ma renderlo visibile nelle riflessioni (ad esempio renderlo visibile a degli specchi) e a tutto il resto della scena.

Thank you

guest84672

You may want to try and use the emissive material. The emissive material allows you to hide an object from the camera, but still have the object visible in the reflection. Keep the intensity low, and it will behave just like a diffuse material.

ArtGraphics

ENGLISH:
Gia tried but no good, because in the reflection of the mirror (mirror located on the opposite wall) reflects the white light and not the wall as in reality :(

In Cinema 4d is done in a moment unchecking "visible to the room," but unfortunately the beta integration .c4d in KeyShot, yet it does not matter all options of the source file .c4d

Maybe you could incorporate this useful function directly in KeyShot. It will be very much appreciated by many users

ITALIAN:
Gia provato ma non va bene, perchè nella riflessione dello specchio (specchio che si trova sulla parete di fronte) riflette la luce bianca e non il muro come nella realtà :(

In cinema 4d si fa in un attimo togliendo la spunta su "visibile alla camera" , ma purtroppo la versione beta dell'integrazione .c4d in keyshot, ancora non importa tutte le opzioni del file di origine .c4d

Magari potreste integrare questa utilissima funzione direttamente in keyshot. Sarà molto molto apprezzata da tanti utenti.