White rectangle appears everytime I start Keyshot now.

Started by Artbot, February 12, 2015, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artbot

I am using Keyshot with ZBrush. It didn't happen for a few days early on, but now everytime I launch Keyshot there is a white rectangle taking up the top left quarter of the screen. It won't go away after rebooting and opening KEYSHOT first. I can move the application window around the screen and the white rectangle follows with it everywhere.
I thought it first occurred after I set up Mission Control, but it's still there after I turned that off.
I started trying Mission Control because I was having problems finding Keyshot after rendering from ZBrush-so I thought this would help. I have a double monitor system, but since I'm mapping the Wacom tablet to only one screen for scale reasons, I need to have both applications ZB and Key... on the same monitor. The renders in Keyshot are fine but I can't use the tools.
Mac Pro (Mid 2010)- OSX 10.10.2  24GB Memory
ZB 4R7 Keyshot 5.1

Chad Holton

Hello,

Try hitting/toggling "T" or "R" on your keyboard to see if that makes the white box go away. This is happening with some users and we are investing the issue. Should be fixed on 5.2.

Chad

guest84672

And it will be fixed once and for all in the next update.

Artbot

Thank you.
And just a quick question about the forum. Would it be possible to change the button at top that "Show new replies to your posts" or to add a new button to say "Show replies to your posts". I was out when I checked my email and then when I got back home and wanted to find the reply again, since I had already seen it, I guess, it no longer links me to review where I was posting and I had forgotten where it was.
It would be nice if one could review all posts again and again. There probably is a way, and I just don't know it as I am new to the Forum.

Thanks