Main Menu

sphynx kitty take 2

Started by evilmaul, February 16, 2015, 05:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilmaul

this time rendered with textures, fur yet to come.
Not mine but my girlfriend first model and first time textures painting (polypaint in zb). ,.....ah...and she hooked with Keyshot now as well :)

TpwUK

Love that eye, looking forward to seeing the fury version

Martin

Josh3D

edwardo

nice model, and i like the bokeh effect. This will look great 'furred' up. This breed of cat used to scare the hell out of me as a kid  :-\

Ed

evilmaul

thanks guys :) I am sure she'll be happy to know you guys like it

Chad Holton

Will Gibbons

So Sick! Awesome seeing soft surfaces... maybe I should learn me some zbrush ; )

evilmaul

thanks guys, much appreciated. Actually and sorry for the advertise :P  the cat is available in a limited edition in painted resin casts

http://www.mieke-maes.com/sphynx

so from KS to real ones this time :D get yourself one :P

Josh3D

Allergic to cats, those are about the only type I could get. Very cool idea.

Speedster

Hi all;

I spent some time on Mieke's new (under construction) website, and I must say- she's one talented lady, and Marco's one lucky guy!  Actually, they spent some time visiting with us here in Santa Fe late last year, so I speak from fact!

For you "real" photographers in our group, her B/W photography is among the best I've seen, right up there with the Masters.  You will enjoy seeing them!

Good luck, Mieke!  Looking forward to seeing more!

Bill G

Despot

Nice stuff Marco, from you and your other half... love the microfloaties and noise, I have a few renders that incorporate those same techniques and now I'm unsure whether to post or not...