Main Menu

Retro Style ship

Started by strunzo, May 26, 2015, 07:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strunzo

Testing out HDRI and backdrops - here are 2 final renders of the ship in black and one city scene, cheers :)

EGON

Nice! Funny when I was a kid my uncle Tony used to call me Strunzo.

Magnus Skogsfjord

I like it! Kinda reminds me of a crossover between the futurama spacecraft with a touch of fallout 3.

strunzo

Thanks mate ;D I liked Fallout, was a fun game, I love Art Deco and retro

MealeaYing

I love that!!!
Awesome ship!

Bad Robot

Yes this is very nice work!

strunzo

Dylan

Josh3D

Welcome to the forum Strunzo. That ship is just perfection. Love the black version.

strunzo

Cheers mate, I had fun making this one :) learning curve on Keyshot but great :)

Speedster

Sheesh! These are great, and I love the black ones!  This is what we were promised on the covers of Popular Science Magazine back in the 1950's, and I'm still waiting!
Bill G

strunzo

Me tooo Speedster, I still want my flying car !!!!  ;D

edwardo

QuoteThis is what we were promised on the covers of Popular Science Magazine back in the 1950's, and I'm still waiting!

QuoteMe tooo Speedster, I still want my flying car

Don't worry folks... I'm working on it!

Love your concept Strunzo. I think your concept and model deserves better renders!

Nice work
Ed

strunzo

Id love to know how to perfect the renders, any hints or tips are most welcome edwardo  ;D

edwardo

i think you need to work on the materials a bit - add some detail, maybe panel lines and rivets etc, and maybe add some dirt/scratches/grunge etc. Its a great concept and model!